i like it when the sky looks like the world is going to end
- steve and bucky walking to work together
- steve modelling the different outfits in the dressing room and bucky helping him decide what to wear tonight
- bucky all restless and impatient while steve holds his face in place and applies eyeliner on him
- them being very very very good at their job but they get in trouble with their boss because "it would be nice if you made eye contact with your customers rather than just staring at each other from across the room while you grind against some other dude"
- after the club empties, they’re both tired but steve walks up to bucky and sitting down on the chair next to him and he holds up a twenty dollar bill “got one more dance left in you?” and bucky shakes his head, grinning “sorry, gorgeous, a lap dance is for 25, remember?”
- steve rolling his eyes and pulling bucky down to straddle him, murmuring “shut up and kiss your boyfriend” and bucky just laughs, nods, and kisses him again and again, the two of them smiling like idiots
do i have cramps or has my appendix exploded
does my boob hurt or am i having a heart attack
am i on my period or do i have internal bleeding
these are our struggles
Thinking of dirty thoughts and getting an erection in awkward situations
The struggles of a man
thinking of my naked grandma isnt going to suck the blood back into my vagina
you need an award right now
mycroft thought sherlock was in love with irene and he thought sherlock would go back to the drugs when he lost irene. he didn’t.
lo and behold, john gets married and sherlock goes back to the drugs.
what may we deduce about his heart?
I’d happily watch an 8 hour film adaptation of a book if it meant every little book detail was put in it
the word “sabotage” is p much short for “fucking shit up with a wooden shoe”
fucking shit up with a wooden shoe
oh my god
well wooden shoe look at that
I’M FUCKING CRYING AT THAT PUN BE MY FRIEND PLEASE
Anyone who doesn’t like musicals because “no one just starts singing in dancing in real life” has clearly never visited my house
every year after you turn 17 you get further away from being the age of the dancing queen and that’s my least favorite thing about growing up
ah but when you turn 34 you’re two dancing queens and thus having twice the time of your life. and at 51 you become the dancing triumvirate and three golden crowns are forged in your honor
lots to look forward to